[macvoiceover] Re: webpages refreshing

Hi,

I use a wireless keyboard and magic mouse. I zoom in and out by holding down
the control key and sliding my finger up or down the mouse. I am not sure of
how else to do it, but suggest you just take it down as far as it will go.

Sorry I can't be more precise - and I am not even sure that this is definitely
the source of your problem.
I hope others may have other comments or solutions.
good luck
Ian