[macvoiceover] Re: web browsers on the mac

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:02:23 -0500

All html browsers on the mac (assuming they use the apple apis for generating their pages) behave exactly the same way. This is a good thing, because it means no matter what browser you use, vo will always behave identically.
Shiira, safari, and some custome browsers are the only ones I've used, but I have had no problems with any of them.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

Can anyone tell me do all browsers on the mac work in the same way as safari? What I mean by this is with opera or firefox do you still have to use vo right arrow to move through the page and interact with the html text to read the page contents?

Just curious on this.

Thanks.