[macvoiceover] Re: watching bbc world service

  • From: "heather kd5cbl" <kd5cbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:01:28 -0600

Thanks, Heather
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Mann
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:14 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: watching bbc world service

  Heather,
  Here is a link that would help you use alternatives as opposed to the BBC
iplayer.  I hope this helps.
  http://faq.external.bbc.co.uk/questions/radio/online_radiohowto

  On Jan 25, 2011, at 1:08 PM, heather kd5cbl wrote:

    Hay I wanted to watch the bbc world service but it said it was blocked!
Does anyone have away around this from another site?  I used to watch it all
the time so I am not sure what happened!  Heather
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>