[macvoiceover] Re: voiceover startup question

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:12:08 -0800

Hello Craig,
Yep. I forgot. You need to be in the LoginOptions section. Interact with the
Accounts list then go over to the Login options and stop interacting. then when
you VO to the right you will finally come to the check box to set VO at login.
Sorry about being clear as mud. Hope this isn't any muddier than before.

Sent from my iMac, using VoiceOver.

Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx