[macvoiceover] Re: vo commands:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:05:43 -0500

this topic is ot.

On Nov 19, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

It is not OT.  Making people form their questions to your exacting standards is
OT.  I think sometimes you just need to say something just for the sake of
saying.  You could have just said sorry for your inaccurate information and
kept it moving.  But you had to continue and point out what you perceived as
the short comings in the message in which you provided the in accurate answer
to.