[macvoiceover] Re: vo and multiple text selection on web pages:

  • From: Rossy <koumanova_rostislava@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:11:38 +0100

it's been allways like this for me, copy all and then delete.
but i am happy that i learned something new , because using mac for me sometimes is like starting da zero.
rossy
Il giorno 19/mar/09, alle ore 17:39, David Poehlman ha scritto:

I believe that it is designed to exactly what you discovered but wanted to have it verified. so far, I know of no way short of pasting a page into text edit to accomplish the type of selection we are looking for here. actually, in the case of text edit, we just delete what we don't want.

On Mar 19, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Rossy wrote:

hi david,
i tried to make multiple selections but it pastes only the latest , do you think it can work? i know that it is possible in finder to select multiple, discontinuos rows, but i do not know if it is like this for web pages.
rossy
Il giorno 19/mar/09, alle ore 17:12, David Poehlman ha scritto:

Hi all,

I don't have a way to test this currently, but suppose I want to
select some text from a web page but it is scattered through out the
page.  If I interact with a block of text and perform the selection,
turn select off and move to the next block and select and so on, when
I copy to the clipboard, will all of my selections be copied?

Thanks!