[macvoiceover] Re: vlc update

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:34:08 -0700

Hi Cheryl, but the dialog didn't read the warning regarding the ok button, as you are given that warning when you first download the update, and this ok button was in the copy dialog, but voice over only read the list, and the other buttons in the dialog, and not the warning, and since I pressed the ok button, it should have copied, but didn't, and I've never had this happen before.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

The ok button was for the warning that this doesn't work with Tiger and telling you that this fixes some 1.0.0 regressions etc.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,