[macvoiceover] Re: using the tom voice?

Hi Justin,

This does happen with some of the new voices.  These are voices that were
ported to be used with the mac and not designed by Apple from the groungd up.
If you expect it, its really not a problem and I imagine it will get better
with time.

I have not found that is is a sign of anything.

HTH.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx