[macvoiceover] Re: using spaces and exposae with vo?

Why do you wish they were useable?  There just visual representations of things
you do via voiceover and the keyboard anyway.  It would have absolutely no
practical benefit as far as I can tell.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296