[macvoiceover] Re: using Itunes

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:22:22 -0400

yes, and using ITunes on the mac is loads easier than with JAWS on windows and from what I can tell, this is even with the jtunes script stuff. I have not used jtunes but know someone who does and have been told some things about it. Ironically, this person does not use the mac os side of his mac with windows on it at all but he's just beginning to think about it.

Now, I should warn you <lol> it will be different.

On Jun 21, 2009, at 4:13 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Currently, when I try to use ITunes with JAWS on my PC, I find it to be a royal pain in the ***. Is there anyone who has used ITunes both on a PC and a Mac? If yes, is ITunes any easier to use on a Mac?
TIA,
Donna