[macvoiceover] unlabeled buttons on itunes store password recovery page:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:17:25 -0400

Am I slow?

I discovered today that after using my keyboard with caps lock turned on too many tines to type my password and getting locked out, that the password recovery process is tedious if you choose to recover your password through the site and even if you get a link in email, the buttons are unlabeled. The form fields are nicely labeled even when tabbing through them but each and every button and there are at least two of them on every page of the process is unlabeled.

I've already written to accessibility about this but thought I'd let ya all know.