[macvoiceover] Re: two more questions

  • From: "May and Wynter" <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:56:42 -0700

Smile, thanks very much.

May, I finally have my MacBook, yay!!
blog: www.true-friends2009.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marty Rimpau
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:54 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: two more questions

  Hi May, you can go in to the applications folder from the finder with command
shift a, and once there, type the letter s, and you should be on safari, but I
just forgot, safari is in the dock, and to get there, press either control
option d, or control f3, and once there, press the letter s, and if voice over
says safari, press control option space to open it, or enter will work, sorry
for forgetting about the dock.

  On Sep 9, 2009, at 4:09 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

    Ok, I'm not doing to bad over here, smile.

    1.  Is there a quick way to start safari?
    2. Can someone send me instructions on how to use IWorks?  I need to do an
assignment for class and I'd like to try doing it on my Mac.