[macvoiceover] Re: twitter

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:05:29 +0100

I was wondering this myself; I found a dashboard widget, calle d'twidget,' but
it didn't work; probably wasn't up-to-date with the twitter API's. Does anybody
know of a vo friendly twitter client that allows you to set timelines for
people, so, for example, you could have a certain friend in their own timeline
and keep track of their tweets like qwitter does?

Join the all new micro-blogging service!
http://blog160.com
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast: