[macvoiceover] Re: tricks to att.com?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 12:49:18 -0700

Hi David, you can use the automated system for paying your bill and ordering by phone at

1-800-288-2020
the only voice response you will have to provide is when it asks you what you would want to do, so you say something like pay bill, and all of the other responses such as yes and no, are confined to the numbers 1 and 2, and it does have caller i d for your number. Hope this helps, and I use it all the time, and you can even use it before your bill arrives, as long as your billing information for the new bill is in their system.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 8:19 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

I just had a divel of a time with paying my bill on att.com. when I told it to pay it now, it brought up this silly calendar anyway and I could not find a way to proceed. worked on nasty but not in safari. I also tried with safari on the iphone but had a different issue which I think I could solve.
.