[macvoiceover] Re: thinking about buying a mac

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:33:40 -0400

I have wondered about this same thing, so I'll chime in here as well.

Given that it will only cost $10 to upgrade, cost is not so much my concern  I
was more worried about the following two issues:
1. How complicated will it be to upgrade the system, both in terms of
procedure, and making sure no files/data is lost?

2. Will it be a waste of time to learn the current system, only to have to
relearn a new one when SL comes out?It sounds like the two systems will be
quite different.

Thanks in advance for any input on this.
Best,
Donna