[macvoiceover] Re: thinking about buying a mac

either way is fine. the difference is about 10 bucks whether you wit or not and who knows what if any changes if any will be made to hardware in september.

On Jun 21, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Marco M wrote:

I've never used a mac before and don't have lots of experience.  I was
wondering if I should just go out and buy one or wait till snow leopard is
released?

Marco