[macvoiceover] the nosilla podcast for the mac, including snow leopard

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:26:22 -0700

Hi all, I was introduced to the nosilla podcast, and that is really Allison Shariton's first name spelled backwards, and she reccommends that if we're using snow leopard, that we update our adobe flash player from

http://www.adobe.com
and so I've done that, and the current version of the flash player came out on July twenty-fourth, and is version 10.32, and Allison's podcast is at
http://podfeet.com/
so I hope this will be of good use, as I think that this version of flash will be less ceceptable to busy signals with snow leopard.