[macvoiceover] Re: the iPhone and Voiceover, AMAZING!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:20:26 -0400

Yup,

There are a few that are accessible with voiceover.  1 is called say text.  The
developer made it specifically for the blind and visually impaired.  It doesn't
work very great right now but, it's in it's infancy.  There is also a app that
reads custom made labels as well as barcodes found on goods.

hth