[macvoiceover] Re: terminating calls on the iphone

yeah, but if it is locked and a call comes in it could be a bit tricky to do.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Thanks, david.  Good to know about the correlation with having the phone
locked, it seems like it would be easy to just unlock the phone first.
Best,
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:macvoiceover-
bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Poehlman
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 8:21 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: terminating calls on the iphone

well, from what Josh says, a double tap should answer and end calls.
What I have found though is that if the phone is locked, this don't
work so good unless you have your headset on so you will either need
to unlock the phone and move it away from your face a bit or use your
headset.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 7:38 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Actually, when I was in the Apple Store, I thought that typing was
much easier than I'd expected.  Nah, the thing that worries me the
most is this issue of answering and ending calls, as I know I'll be
doing a lot of that over the weekend.
Cheers,
Donna

From: "Marco" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/06/2009 19:22

I thought that the 3GS came with a ear bud set with a mic on the
cord.
My
nokia phone has this on the ear buds and it works great for answering
and
ending calls as well as talking handsfree.

Maybe it is under the accessories page that apple has under
apple.com/accessibility.

I've not checked out this sight yet but maybe it might have
suggestions
for
accessibility devices that will make your IPhone experience even
better.

Marco