[macvoiceover] Re: staying in one place on a webpage

  • From: "a radix" <anouk.r@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:02:36 +0200

Hello, the problem is item chooser does not work with text in a webpage only
with links comboboxes etc so if you have a long page of just plain old text
which i do have a lot item chooser is no use. I also have this problem on
another site i frequently visit called head-fi.org, which is a web-based fourm.
If i wanted to jump quickly from post to post in a thread i would type in join
date and i would quickly be where i wanted to be. I cant do this with voiceover.
I still have to read more about hotspots, i hope that will work, that would at
least solve one of my problems.
Greetings, Anouk,