[macvoiceover] Re: startup sound help please

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 06:35:33 -0800

Hi Ashley and all, I have found that if you change the internal
speakers output, under system preferences, and sound, at least, in
leopard, it changed the default of the external speakers back to 54 per
cent, so you may have to go in to sound in system preferences under
output, and raise the output volume where you want, because voice over
may not be loud enough, at any rate, that's what happened to me under
leopard, I hope the settings stick in snow leopard, but this was with
my mac mini.
--Original Message Text---
From: Peggy Fleischer
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:44:15 -0500

Hi:

I have somehow lowered the volume on my startup sound. All other
volumes are fine but I can't figure out how to raise the volume on the
startup sound. Any help would be appreciated.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our
hearts unto wisdom.

Marty