[macvoiceover] Re: startup sound help please

you are not doing anything rong. You might try resetting the p r a m. to do this, with the computer turned off, press p r command and the power button. check this, it might be option instead of command. when you press them, hold them till the computer chimes a second time.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 8:18 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I tried raising the volume in the way you suggest but when I restart my computer it lowers again. What am I doing wrong?

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

you need to raise your system volume. the way to do this with the most common denominator is to go to system preferences, sound, output.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:44 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi:

I have somehow lowered the volume on my startup sound. All other volumes are fine but I can't figure out how to raise the volume on the startup sound. Any help would be appreciated.