[macvoiceover] Re: startup sound help please

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:52:25 -0500

you need to raise your system volume. the way to do this with the most common denominator is to go to system preferences, sound, output.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:44 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi:

I have somehow lowered the volume on my startup sound. All other volumes are fine but I can't figure out how to raise the volume on the startup sound. Any help would be appreciated.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.