[macvoiceover] ssl broken in safari

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:12:45 -0500

I have encountered a nice little issue with safari.
Yesterday, when I was trying to log in to a secure site, safari crashed, restarting safari I reopened all previous windows (I always do this, so nothing new there) The problem this time was that after restarting safari, I can no longer log into secure sites, safari always gives me a message about failing to connect to the secure server. This is not an issue with the same exact sites using non-secure pages, so it's not the sites, and the fact that it happens with every one I've tried (about 3-4 of them) proves it's not the sites secure connections that are at fault.
Anyone ever heard of this kind of thing before?
I've not tried rebooting yet, but will try that to see if it fixes the problem. I'm very puzzled at this one though, it's almost like safari can't find the secure libraries it needs to do the connecting.