[macvoiceover] Re: spell check using voiceover with snow leopard

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:24:44 -0400

Hey Jeff,

Take a look at this guide,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/spell_checking_in_leopard.shtml

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I'm old and slow, grin.

Keith ReedyClick the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 25, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Keith:

Thanks, I am new to the Mac and all of it, I did not use Leopard at all.

On 9/25/09, Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I see no one has tackeled this one, so, let me give it a try.

First of all have you used spell check in Leopard, if so it is much
the same.  Let us know.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a
gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson
Taylor.

On Sep 24, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Hi:

I haven't been able to find information as to how to use spell check
with vo.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover