[macvoiceover] Re: spell check question

What I personally do to make sure SpellCheck is being read by VO is to go VO left and then VO right, which usually brings me into the spell- check window. After that, I use regular old arrows to navigate in the highlighted box where the word is; the word is changed into the suggested replacement as you up and down arrow, so sometimes VO doesn't always read the whole word, but usually it does. Just press enter when you hear the one you want.

It's hard to determine when you can use OS commands and navigation/key presses to do what you want, instead of VO keys; however, sometimes it works out better to try both.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: