[macvoiceover] Re: sparrow email client for Mac

Hi Mary and all,

I ave heard that it is inaccessible.
Here is the link if anyone wants/needs it.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sparrow/id417250177?mt=12

On Dec 7, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Mary Otten wrote:

Hi all,

I recently read that the Sparrow email client for Mac has been updated
and is in the app store. Has anybody tried this app for accessibility?
It has dropbox integration among other things.

Mary

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed
with his