[macvoiceover] Re: sorry, nmore on preview pain.

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 17:12:23 -0400

So that means I did it? YAY!!!!!!!!!!
thanks, David.
Donna
On Aug 1, 2009, at 4:06 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

vo-j will be disabled because it depends on the preview pain for functionality but if you press enter on a message it should auto read. what you get when you tab from the message list will depend on whether you have the toolbar visible and on what you have set in the view menu for the folders you want to list.

On Aug 1, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Hi all,

Well, I *think I may have disabled the preview pain, but I may have messed up something else in the process. What I did was to go over to the second horrizontal splitter, and double click. Now, when I press Tab from the message table, nothing happens at all. Is that what's supposed to happen once the preview pain is disabled? The problem, if it is one, is that now VO-J doesn't work either. Was that supposed to happen? If not, anyone have any idea what I might have done?
Thanks, and sorry to keep harping on this!
Donna