[macvoiceover] snow leopard changed implementation of type ahead in finder:

all;

if you use type ahead in the finder and you are sitting on an item whose first letter is the same as an item which you want to move to, pressing tha letter now yeilds silence. for instance, if you are sitting on mail, typing mail yeilds silence. if you are sitting on safari, pressing s yeilds silence but if you hit the letter enough times, you will eventually hear the app you are sitting on. it used to move us from app to app with the same first letter or am I dreaming? use icon mode when doing this.