[macvoiceover] Re: slow

Chris,

Hopefully I am understanding what you are saying here and you may already know
this, but, the item chooser will index  all of the items to allow you to make
your choice, so, it will not take as long to index a 100 item page as it will a
1200 item page and Amazon is really loaded.  Although Amazon has just 362 items
on the main page, I think due to the flash content it is taking the item
chooser several seconds to index all of the items.  This is the first page
where I have seen this, even on a site like foxnews.com or macrumors.com which
normally has about 11, or, 1200 items it works faster, not as much flash.

IMHO.

Keith Reedy