[macvoiceover] Re: skype question,

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:43:51 -0500

Keith, if you mean the chat window, here's how to do it. When you get a chat, find the thing that says main frame and interact with it. Then, interact with the exact spot your on, it'll say chat frame. Go right with the VO and right-arrow keys, and you'll come to the message. You can also hit VO end, I think it is, and it will take you there. If you have Skype set up to make sounds, it will sound off when a message comes in. You can also keep yourself in the chat frame if you'd like, but it's kind of hard to type while trying to wait for a message. I hope this is what you were asking for. Thanks.

On Mar 26, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Does any one know the secret for reading skype text messages?

Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx