[macvoiceover] setting up mail on the mac

Hi all, it seems that setting up mail is pretty straight forward on the
mac, but when you first open up mail, and it asks for your pass word,
is it asking for the pass word you gave it, so it can verify that it is
you, or your actual email pass word, because when tabbing through the
edit boxes, there was a pass word edit box just a few boxes over, if I
remember correctly.  I wish it would make a diferentiation between the
two pass words, by saying account pass word, or user pass word,
something like that, and also, what if your incoming and outgoing ports
aren't standard, 110, or port 25, and it tries to log in and check the
connection, and fails, how, during the set up, if there is no port box,
do you tell it that you're either coming in, or going out on another
port, and what does it mean when it has a go back button, but the
continue button is dimmed, does this mean you've done something
incorrectly?  Thanks for any assistance.

Marty