[macvoiceover] selecting text on webpage

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:43:47 +0000

HiI've been using a mac with voice over for almost five months now. Although I am very happy with it, I was wondering, is there any way to select specific text within safari. The key strokes don't work that I use in text edit to select text in order to copy and paste to another location

any help would be appreciated.
thanks Marie