[macvoiceover] selecting and editing parts of a wave form in garageband?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:08:15 +0100

Hello all:
For now, I am doing good with the app. The only thing I would love to know is
how I can select parts of a track, for example, if I would like to cut
something or add an effect to a certain part of a track?
I can go trough the whole project with arrows, but not select parts of the wave
form.
Can somebody help me please?
Thank you!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`