From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lena Contreras
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:46 AM
To: Voice Over
Subject: [macvoiceover] running Windows

Hi
I am going to partition my hard drive so I can run Windows on my Mac in case

I need it.  Could you tell me the pros and cons of VM Fusion and Boot Camp?
If I choose Boot Camp, how easy is it to tell the computer which OS I want
to run at start up: Apple or Windows?  I am thinking I may not have to use
Windows that much but really don't know.  I could always keep my old Windows

laptop around until it dies for those times I need Windows.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.
Lena and Alden the dog