[macvoiceover] ripping a dvd to the ipod or iphone

  • From: JohnyTheHess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:48:23 -0400

--
John W. Hess
&
Barclay the WonderLab
Good afternoon. I would like to take some of my purchaced DVD's and
transfer them to my IPOD and IPhoNe.  I know there are many ways to do
this but would like an easyly understandable solution that is
accessible to voiceover. Free would be nice but payed for is fine. So,
what have people used and could you describe the stepps to do this?
Thanks.