[macvoiceover] Re: ringtone from scratch, with GarageBand 4, using Voiceover.

  • From: hank smith <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:11:43 -0700

sounds good please keep me posted
I want to use garage band really bad
I learn better audatory vs reading manuals but there any where I can start in the mean time until you have the podcast or what ever you plan on doing ready?
Hank
On Aug 21, 2009, at 5:51 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hank,

I have something started, but, I will not finish it until I migrate to GarageBand 5, but, its in the works.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 20, 2009, at 9:58 PM, hank smith wrote:

can you do a tutorial with garage band?
On Aug 20, 2009, at 1:25 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Here is a ringtone I made from scratch. I pasted the loops in to a project with Voiceover. If you like it, you can use it.

Keith Reedy

<testing loops.m4r>