[macvoiceover] Re: ringtone from scratch, with GarageBand 4, using Voiceover.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 20:35:37 -0400

you can read the archive.  there isn't much.
the web address where you can join is:
http://groups.google.com/group/vimac-audio
On Sep 2, 2009, at 8:16 PM, hank smith wrote:

I got a bounced email
what is the direct subscription email address?
I am missing out on all the audio, and garage band stuff
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >