[macvoiceover] Re: restoring Itunes

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:38:29 -0500 (CDT)

That's great, but I wonder why you needed the .itl ending if you are using the old version. I haven't upgraded my Snow Leopard installations on a couple of external drives and they don't have .itl. But the main thing is: it worked!

"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer."