[macvoiceover] Re: restoring Itunes

That's great, but I wonder why you needed the .itl ending if you are using the old version. I haven't upgraded my Snow Leopard installations on a couple of external drives and they don't have .itl. But the main thing is: it worked!

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,