[macvoiceover] restoring Itunes

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:53:15 -0700

I copied Itunes 10.3 from my backup drive into the Applications folder on my
internal.  When I tried to launch it, it said that the library couldn't be read
by this version of Itunes.  It made me attempt to re-download it, but Software
Update says I'm up to date now and won't download it again.  Can anyone suggest
a way I can get Itunes working again, now that I've screwed it up royally? :D

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/