[macvoiceover] reordering folders/files

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:38:04 +0100

Hey guys,
a few months ago someone gave out on here a cool tip to reorder folders/files in alphabetical order. I thought it was cmd 1 but I'm not sure. and seen as I'm rubbish about saving emails, I can't find it. could someone possibly remind me what the key stroke is please?
thanks

Marie Howarth
Email: marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07775812111]