[macvoiceover] Re: regarding, regarding How do I get rid of Message headers?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 03:03:24 -0800

Hi Travis, I did try this method in a table list, to copy some items
over to another folder, but when I pressed shift down arrow, it just
said selected, it didn't say what was selected, so how can one hear the
text as they are selecting it?  On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:07:12 -0600,
Travis Siegel wrote:

Another method is to follow the steps as outlined before, but instead
of pressing vo-enter to begin selecting text, simply use shift-up
arrow to highlight the part of the message you wish to cut out.
Conversely, you can shift-down arrow to the part you wish to keep from

the top.
Then simply press delete (or backspace) and poof, text is gone.
I only use the vo-enter method on things like web pages where the
shift arrow thing doesn't work.
You can also select from current location to top or bottom of text by
adding the command key.
I.E.
command-shift-up arrow will select everything from current location to

top of text area, and command-shift-down arrow selects everything from

current location to bottom of text area.