[macvoiceover] Re: regarding garage band

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:44:21 -0400

Hi Ginny,

You need to find a popup that says piano or grand piano and interact with
it.  This gives you the top level.  if it doesn't show up, you need to find
the show instrament details button by using vo-h on the buttons.  One thing
to be aware of is that gb is slow to update vo so it is not always
immediately apparent that the screen has changed.