[macvoiceover] referb macs

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:49:09 -0500

I'm getting ready to buy a refurbished Mac. I bought one for my son almost 3 years ago, and he has not had a minutes worth of trouble. They come with the full one year warranty, and you can get AppleCare, too. You save about 25% on a refurb from the Apple online store. The shipping is free, but you will pay tax in your state. From the item chooser on the apple.com/store get the link called refurbished macs. You can also get refurb ipods for a good discount, they also have the full warranty.

MLP
On Apr 24, 2008, at 8:43 AM, Sara wrote:

Hi. I live in Canada so no idea what will be available here but will check it out.
Thanks!
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>