[macvoiceover] Re: recording with the mac

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:10:53 -0500

Just like in any other platform, there are several recording applications
available to you. You can use GarageBand, or other apps such as Amadeus Pro,
Audacity etc. You might also be able to use VLC to get sound from your
microphone, but I'm not completely sure about that. Actually now that I think
about it, you can also use Quicktime, which is included with the OS.