[macvoiceover] reading mail

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:18:44 -0400

Hi folks,

If I press VO keys-j on a message in the message table I can do as I wish with
it.  At least for me, this is the way I have read mail for a long time and it

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.