[macvoiceover] Re: reading in pages?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:53:59 -0400

I am finding that it is always a good idea to check by interacting.  It looks
like some text will cause it to react differently.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.