[macvoiceover] Re: read iris

  • From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:07:23 -0400

oh, I remember, you have to mouxe this one. it requires you to scroll down to the end of the agreement before continue becomes available.

On May 12, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

But there's no agree button. There's onlyprint, save, and go back. continue is dimmed. Nothing to interact with to find the agree button either. Marcy
On May 12, 2009, at 1:52 PM, david poehlman wrote:

you are not supposed to save it.  you are supposed to agree to it.

On May 12, 2009, at 1:44 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hello, everyone,
I installed Read Iris and am trying it out for the first time. It has the license agreement and I had to use the mouse to save, and then it asked me where and I chose where I wanted to save it, and hit save, and it took me back to the preious page. I tried this several times with the same result. Any help on what to do about this I would greatly appreciate, even step by step instructions on how to scan, if I can get past this license problem! Thanks! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,

Wordy Mom