[macvoiceover] Re: quick nav or not to quick nav: was: Re: Re: links in mail

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:44:37 -0600

Wrong.  My new Mac book Pro came with Snow Lepard.  All I had to do to get
Voice Over working was FN+command+F5.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray!!!

Now a Mac User!!!

Phone:
+1 (985) 360-3614

E-mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net

Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Dec 23, 2009, at 8:26 PM, Stephanie wrote:

will my new mac book pro come with snow lepard? A friend of mine says I'll have
to install that to get voice over working...
Steph