[macvoiceover] Re: questions regarding resetting the pram

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:22:39 -0700

Hi Dan, thanks for answering my question in this message, so you can
disregard the message I just wrote before I had read your second
message.  On Fri, 29 May 2009 14:43:04 -0700, Dan wrote:

Hi,
Just after you press the power key make sure you are holding down the
keys and wait till you hear the second chime.
This is how I do it.
First I place my fingers on the P R and Command keys, then I hit the
power button and place a finger on the Option key. Then I wait till I
hear the second chime before I release them.
Dan